Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Country Music

  1. #21
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    Rodney Atkins and Montgomery Gentry are two of my favorites
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  2. #22
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    I like almost all kinds of music, except for most rap as it is overplayed.

    I do like country. I just don't like the "pretty boy" country. I do like a few Big & Rich songs. Garth Brooks is cool.

    I am starting to mainly listen to some good rock bands more though like Nightwish but that's another story.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    the song Trace sang on Celebrity Apprentice his latest hit "You're Gonna Miss This" (I think that's the name) is one of my favorites

  4. #24
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GatorGirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the song Trace sang on Celebrity Apprentice his latest hit "You're Gonna Miss This" (I think that's the name) is one of my favorites</div></div>
    i thought that song was miserable
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    I like alot of different music, Southern Rock is a favorite, I like alot of new rock as well...I'm from DB, and still don't like Rap, I can take soem of it, but ,ostly it has no meaning...

    That being said, Country has always been my rock...There is no other music that I can tune to on the radio, and never change the station...Any other type of music, I can only stand 2 of 3 songs at the most...Like I said some older rock like Skynard, Dwayne Alman (Alman Bro's), Eagles, ect...And if you look at those bands, all their music is what alot of todays country sounds like...

    Now, like some others on here, alot of the main stream stuff I don't go for, but some lower names have some great stuff: Trent Tomlinson, Luke Bryan, Rodney Adkins, Cross Canadian Ragweed and Pat Green are some good ones...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  6. #26
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    I have to be in a really good mood to listen to some of the country music. I love the "feel good", patriotic, fun stuff-but all that "tear in my beer, my wife left me, my dog died" stuff is depressing! I love Montgomery Gentry. Alabama still brings back good memories for me-"Dixieland Delight", especially.

    I love Toby Keith. He's had some kinda corney stuff, but it's fun. I really became a Toby fan after my brother who is a chef and used to work in Nashville did an album party for him. He said he was the most down to earth, coolest guy ever. My brother told him our family was coming down to see him in a few days and Toby took it upon himself to leave 8 huge bags of t-shirts, cds, posters, a bunch of stuff for us. He made sure every one of us got one. I just thought that was sweet and very rare for him to do something like that.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    you are right, you will find alot more artists that will even sit and drink a beer with you on the country scene than any other music genre....It is like most of the non-fake (some fake exaples: Kenny Chesney, Trace Adkins, Faith Hill,) country artists remember where they came from, and always have time for the fans who made them who they are....Trent Tomlinson was hangin at the Electric Cowboy last year after a show in gray, drinkin beer and just hangin out....I've heard of guys like Rodney Adkins doing much of the same stuff down around Knoxville... And I'm not talkin hangin in the VIP booth, I'm talkin hangin on the dance floor, beer in one hand, shot of Beam in the other...I guess I can just relate more to entertainers who can relate with me...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  8. #28
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    a lot of the 80's rock guys will do the same now.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    I've heard that, I like some 80's rock as well, it seemed rock was a lot more relateable back then than alot of the new stuff now...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  10. #30
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    Guess it's just according to life experiences of the individual...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •